Saturday, September 13, 2008

I suck, I know...

What's up people???? I'm making several posts to catch up...

I know. I'm pathetic... I just got so used to being at home and having measly classes; then along came this semester, and POOF.... I'm more of a crazy mad woman than I usually am... I have NO time anymore. None. It's absolutely gone. And, I. am. going. mad. Just to defend myself, I'm in clinicals MWF now. And, it is CRAZY COOL!!!! I have seen the coolest as shit cases this week. I would love to sit here an bore you with all the details, but I'm way too scared of HIPA. However, I've gotten in with all the electrophysiology people due to my "story"... which is exactly where I want to be. However, I'm studing my ass off to make sure they don't try to move me from the EP labs because it's "too complicated"...

Things are crazy as ever here... Today, Born Cool asks me... "If God only just created Adam or just Eve, who do you think would have invented electricity?" The questions are still coming...

MWP, I have a good quote for you. My brother spit this out for whatever reason the other day. I can't remember. I had a Bud Light Lime in my hand... Anyway, this is for you... "Wine a little bit. It'll make you feel better..." He said that and I almost spit out in front of Rain, "Hey, I gotta tell MWP about that"...

Just to let you know, I've been thinking about all of you guys, and everybody's kids, etc. It's funny how you make friends from Lord knows where and you hold them near and dear. That's as mushy as I get. Unless you've already read the facebook posting.

I took the guys to guys to the zoo party again... I'll put up a few pics... Old Soul is "too old" for these kind of shinanigans... So, here's BC and MM...


We went with Super Chick and Bear...


I decided to have a beer. I walked up to the Bud truck and who was standing there?? My cousin!!


And, yep, I was one of the very few out there with my kids AND a beer...


Anyway, that's all I got for this one... I've got to hurry up and catch up with you guys...


8 comments:

Lipstick said...

Welcome back with open arms!!! OMG, BornCool is so...well, cool. That Adam and Eve question is really amazing.

Soooo cool about the clinicals. This sounds stupid, but what kind of school are you doing?

Unknown said...

are you reallllly back? LOL I kid I kid! I misssssed you chica! sounds like you have been busy!

FlowerGirl said...

I'm so busy, it pisses me off. I've missed y'all too!

I'm in a cardiovascular technologist program. It's a mouthful... It'll put me at the doc's side in a heart cath lab, or hopefully, an electrophysiology lab where all the cool electrical stuff goes on...

Da Old Man said...

Good luck in schol. Sounds like a lot of work. I'll accept that excuse for not stopping by my blog for now, but I expect you around as soon as things slow down.

Kirsten said...

I would have been right there with you with a beer!!(and kids)

morewineplease said...

Welcome back (slacker - jk)
Love the wine comment!!! It so makes you feel better!!

Deb@Mommie Mayhem said...

Welcome back. I have been going nuts to. I feel like I haven't blogged in forever . Missed ya girl. Don't be a stranger !

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.