Thursday, August 21, 2008

Oh no you didn't...

Here's a couple of good ones for ya...

Last night, I made brownies for desert. Ok, fellow OSBers... turn away for a sec... This is my weakness. So, I baked the brownies and everybody was happy. I never really feel like a brownie after I make them. Rain had bought the box of brownies, you know, deluxe, family size, 13 x 9 inch pan. I got the guys one each and they were happy as clams in sand. Rain cut himself one out, took a good look at it and said, "You know, I thought these would have baked up thicker than that since it was family size...". Yeah, it should have. I don't know why they didn't. The batter was only missing about 8 tablespoons (yes, I said tablespoons, NOT teaspoons) of batter. Shhheeezzzz. I know. Some of you may find it gross. Batter, of any kind, is my weakness.

You know I started back to school for fall. I was walking to my car and stumbled upon this...

I have no words. Duct tape can really be used for everything. I think this MAY be illegal... I can't say for sure, but I imagine their vision can't be that good with this ingenious idea...

Until something interesting falls in front of me, peace out...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya..I bet that duct tape blocks their visibility just a bit. Smart thinking there!

Unknown said...

*giggle* bout the batter weakness...now see if ya had a thang for "morton" this would sooo not be a problem!

OHHHhhhhh I can believe this about the duct tape ahem...yanno my whole toe thang... just wait till i show you what bailin wire can do-when you live in the country as a bean you find a new appreciation for duct tape and bailin wire!

cant wait to read your 6 unspectacular things meme I know it will be VERY hard for you since you are so Rockin and SPECTACULAR and i think i wasn't the only one who tagged you...

Oh and I enjoyed your blog over at those skinny bitches place-

p.s. I just deleted like 30 lines because i felt so at home here i was postin a blog in your comment section!

FlowerGirl said...

Elle: Duct tape = ZERO visibility... Yeah, that was the word I was looking for...

Georgie: You know this is your home... Feel free to ramble as much as I do... I'm workin on my 6 - ha!

Lipstick: So T-county it's not even funny... Yes, I started to steal your RMD... ha!

Momma said...

I confess, I am a batter eater too, although by the time the brownies cool and are ready to be cut I am also ready for a brownie.
Oh and we have duct taped windows out here too, as long as they have side view mirrors its all good in the hood.

Unknown said...

psssst...i left you something on my bloggy

Deb@Mommie Mayhem said...

illegal ... yes. I love duct tape !! It can be used for anything !!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your blog! You're my new must-read!

Anonymous said...

I'm a batter eater too. And the worst part? I don't even share it with my kids. OOPS! Well, we all know raw eggs aren't good for kids, right??

Alice said...

You know what they say...if it moves and it shouldn't - duct tape.
If it does move and it should'nt -WD40.

Sue Wilkey said...

UGH- my daughter is making brownies RIGHT NOW and I have to stuff my mouth with emergency mint Trident or I will devour the whole pan.

ditto cookie dough.